Monday, May 25, 2009

Came back!!! ;)

Hi to all the bloggers who visit my blogs.

Sorry was busy with life.

In the mean time from the time I stopped writing the blog I got married, became a proud father of a son. Then trying to maintain by job in this economic slowdown.

Recently our company started the layoff and I was very woried if I will be next one as I had done some investment thinking that my job is secure. This is major pit fall each individual makes when doing the investment planning [which I also have done :( ], that they always think that the job which they are holding is permanent and from there we will be getting a steady supply of money. We only reliase that this is not so when we get layed off or when there are layoff in your company right left front and back.

I have done some research on investment while I was off blogging and I will let you people let you know about them in my future blogs.

So keep those comments coming. Marketing, spammers please excuse.

1 comment:

Network Nine said...

I discovered your site ideal for me. It consists of wonderful and useful posts. I've read many of them and also got so much from them. In my experience, you do the truly amazing. Truly i'm impressed out of this publish.
Each and everything about Pune