Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Movies I Saw

These weekends I saw two movies "Stealth" and "The Island". I liked both of these movies. My comments regarding each of these movies.

Stealth: This movie is really a high octane movie from start it will keep you at the edge of the seat. You are going on thinking what next is going to happen in the movie. The action scenes and sequence are very good. The movie has a perfect mix of emotions and action sequence. If any one who likes action movies then s/he should see the movie. This movie has to be seen on large screen not on a TV or Computer. I will not tell you the story and rob you of your experience of see the movie. I will rate this movie 5 in the scale of 5. For more information regarding the movie visit the following site http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/stealth/

The Island: This movie is also of action genre. The story is ok kind but the action sequence is very best. That is what is expected from the directory of Armageddon and The Rock. In this movie I only liked the action sequences only. I will rate this movie 3 in the scale of 5. For more information regarding the movie visit the following site http://www.theisland-themovie.com/

2 comments:

Sudeep said...

U have been tagged. See my post

Sudeep said...

Stealth was good.. writing y review 'morrow.. but i will disclose the story